1 Job Descriptions
1.1 Technical Skills (MANDATORY)
· Prior hands-on experience on multitude of technology environments :
o Window & VMWare/HyperV
o Linux Server Operating Systems
o MS Exchange, Active/LDAP Directory/Security
o Databases : Oracle 12c, MS SQL
o Storage & Backup: OceanStor, Equallogic & HP V400,3PAR7, NetApp
· Experience of managing IT migration projects with accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex programs/projects
· Expertise on monitoring environment and toolsets including: Network Monitoring tools-OP5, Netrac, NetQOS etc
· Expertise and hands on with middleware support for Apache Tomcat
· Experience to provide Incident Management of Solution services at least NW and Server OS, Applications
o Initiative, hardworking and highly committed
o At least 3 years of working experience of Manager in 1st & 2nd line support for multiple services such as Network, Server, App, or more than 3 years equivalent working Experiences, who has/had the responsibility of the escalation handling from 1st line support and communication with Customer.
o More than 2 years of working experience in Engagement Management function (or Service Delivery Management function) or equivalent working experience will be an advantage.
· IT background with experience in supporting the Email Messaging technology & backup consolidation migration projects
· Monitoring the shift handover process, performance of incident and change management team on the floor. Reviewing the long pending tickets.
· Provide solutions that create value add for the project
· Mastery of program/project management methodology, tools and templates (includes program/project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management
· Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
· Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for program/project management
· Good Knowledge on Application rationalization and Modernization
· Ensure all agreed reports are published to the stakeholders.
· Should be doing project planning on regular basis following PMP/Prince model (with resource assignments, dependencies, milestones, critical path identification, effort estimation and optimization etc.
· Customer Interaction skills, presentation skills
· Process Leadership on SLA management/adherence/improvement[NS1]
· Lead program/project teams consisting of cross functional, multi-location groups; directly supervises staff; assigns responsibility to members; monitors progress
· Monitor and control the work of all streams within the program to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
· Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimates
· Proactively identify risks and issues on programs/projects
· Ability to manage project scope and work with the team to recommend options. Demonstrates understanding of subject matter needed to drive value delivery decisions
· Empowers the project steam leads to make quality decision in a timely manner. Ability within team to assess situations and make appropriate, effective, timely project decisions. Accepts accountability for decisions. Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight timelines and pressure